He then married William's mother, Mary Ann Williams, in 1866. At about this time Henry Brinsmead Pianofortes were constructed at 12 Rathbone Place, Oxford Street, London. I have recently been offered a Henry Brinsmead piano, circa 1865, by a music school in Maryland which no longer has room for it. The piano is not in working condition yet, but as you can see in the pictures below, is in very good condition on the outside. What an amazing opportunity!!



The piano is mine if I can get to Maryland and bring it back. I am hoping to do this in June, once my school year is done. If anyone is interested in helping defray my costs, I would be very thankful for any help.
I will soon be posting a youtube video on my blog with more pictures of the Brinsmead family and my special goal. Also if you're on Facebook you can see my "Bring Back the Brinsmead" page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Bring-Back-the-Brinsmead/119257641487887
Till later,
Brian
1 comment:
That is such a cool story!! I hope you can get it back to Washington without any problems, I know that God will help you make the most wise decision about that. :)
Post a Comment