Saturday, November 28, 2009

Post-Thanksgiving Post

Hi,

The lethargic blogger strikes again! With the speed of a transatlantic sloth, my fingers hurtle across the keyboard one keystroke at a time.

For teachers like me, we love breaks because we get all the breaks the kids get; although we often spend part of our vacations catching up on our work. Yesterday I got a lot of work done planning the next few weeks of lessons till Christmas Break; but I have taken some time off. All work and no play makes Brian a dull boy.

My favorite book this month has been reading for myself the first time William Bradford's Of Plymouth Plantation.

To my few readers out there, please leave a comment on your favorite book or Scripture you have enjoyed reading in November.

3 comments:

E. Phantzi said...

I can't remember what I read in November... I think I read The Good Husband of Zebra Drive, but I'm not sure.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I went back and looked - I read good stuff in November..I read a Passage to India, Grapes of Wrath, Water Babies, and The Painted Veil among other things.

In terms of meaning my favorite was probably The Grapes of Wrath but in terms of can't put it down probably The Painted Veil.